QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (QHSE) POLICY STATEMENT
We, at Kuwait Cement Ready Mix Company, are committed to deliver products to our customers at the highest standards of quality, health, safety and environment. In order to achieve this, we have developed a comprehensive management system complying with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2004 and we are committed to maintain its effectiveness through
- Understanding the needs and requirements of all our customers and consistently deliver products that meet or exceed their expectations;
- Meeting regulatory, legislative and contractual requirements while assisting our customers in meeting their environmental strategies and targets;
- Identifying health, safety and environmental hazards/aspects arising from our activities and reduce risks and impacts to the lowest practical levels through our comprehensive risk and environmental impact assessment programs;
- Auditing and improving the implemented work practices on a regular basis;
- Providing a quality service while minimizing any adverse effects on health, safety and environment;
- Setting and reviewing objectives for prevention of nonconformities and incidents in order to continually improve the effectiveness of our management system;
- Promote the prevention of injuries, ill health, environmental pollution and the optimal use of natural resources and energy;
- Providing a safe, rewarding and supportive work environment;
- Protection and caring for the welfare and development of our employees, our customers and the local communities in which we operate;
- Strictly adhering to professional ethics, acting with the highest integrity and honesty in all our relationships.
The performance of the Integrated Management System will determine the success of our business, Kuwait Cement Ready Mix encourages all employees and business partners to cooperate in its quality, health, safety and environment protection aims.
Mr. Khalifa Abdullah Al-Fadala
Chairman & CEO